Sergio Perez says he feels “perfectly well” and expects to be back in the cockpit next weekend having missed the last two races through injury.
Perez said: “I flew home from Montreal, and back in Mexico I spent the time preparing myself for the next race and trained together with our physiotherapist.
“I feel perfectly well and I?óÔé¼Ôäóm very much looking forward to racing in Valencia”.
Sauber are concentrating on improving their qualifying performances. Technical Director James Key said: “We will have some modifications on the car, including a slightly changed front wing and some other parts.
“We hope our performance will be back on the level we had before Canada, where we felt we didn?óÔé¼Ôäót perform as we wanted to in dry conditions. Also in the meantime we?óÔé¼Ôäóve been working hard on the balance of the car to try to ensure we can have a better level of performance in Valencia”.
2011 European Grand Prix
- The physics of Webber’s Valencia crash
- Technical review: European Grand Prix
- Sauber “thrilled” by Kobayashi’s passes
- 2010 European Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Alonso retracts Valencia criticism
- FIA must learn from Valencia shambles
- Best finish of 2010 (Williams race review)
- Di Grassi shines (Virgin race review)
- Double finish at home (HRT race review)
- Buemi slips to ninth (STR race review)
Image ?é?® Sauber F1 Team