Pirelli has nominated super-soft tyres as part of its allocation for the Hungarian Grand Prix.
The second-softest compound in its selection will be the mandatory compound for Q3 at the Hungaroring, which has been resurfaced since last year’s race.
Drivers will also have to reserve a set of soft and medium compound tyres available for use in the race. These were the two compounds Pirelli brought to the race last year.
2016 tyre nominations
|Circuit||2016 Q3||2016 Option||2016 Prime||2015 Option||2015 Prime|
|Baku||Super-soft||Soft||Medium||No race||No race|
|Red Bull Ring||Ultra-soft||Super-soft||Soft||Super-soft||Soft|
2016 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 2016 Hungarian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Raikkonen’s rise to sixth earns Driver of the Weekend win
- Rosberg ‘surprised Hamilton is suddenly a fan of safety’
- Drivers to demand yellow flag clarification
- Few excited by Hungarian GP “chess match”