Which Formula One driver made the most of the Australian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Albert Park.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Australian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (3%)
- Valtteri Bottas (67%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (2%)
- Max Verstappen (13%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (2%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (4%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Lando Norris (3%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (2%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (3%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (2%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 374
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Australian Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?
- Was Russell’s five-second penalty for Sainz collision the right call?