Which Formula One driver made the most of the Canadian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix weekend?
- No opinion (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Lance Stroll (7%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (41%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (34%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (13%)
Total Voters: 261
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Canadian Grand Prix
- Vettel penalty backlash had no effect on stewarding – Masi
- Hamilton “relaxed” when he heard Ferrari’s new evidence was Chandhok video
- Improving qualifying is my main target – Leclerc
- Binotto refuses to answers questions over Ferrari’s failed Canadian GP appeal
- Vettel wants to “burn” the rule book after losing review bid
Debates and polls
- Has Ferrari made the right move by hiring Vasseur to replace Binotto?
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?