Red Bull are about to officially launch their new car for the 2022 Formula 1 season.
The team which took Max Verstappen to the drivers’ championship last year, and ended the season 28 points behind constructors champions Mercedes, will present the RB18 from its base in Milton Keynes.
Join RaceFans Live to watch the launch as it happens:
2022 F1 season
- Hamilton sees diversity gains in F1 years on from his ‘traumatising’ experience of racism
- Verstappen returns to Drive to Survive as season five launch date is confirmed
- Why first Alonso and now Williams backed young Argentinian racer Franco Colapinto
- Why a former Williams sponsor was told to pay the team £26 million
- Analysis: Did any F1 driver have worse luck than Alonso last season?