Haas’s new VF-22 has run on track for the first time ahead of the 2022 F1 season.Circuit de Catalunya today. Nikita Mazepin was at the wheel.
Haas were the first team to present renderings of their new car for the upcoming championship, but this is the first time it has been seen running in the flesh.
Pre-season testing is due to begin at the track on Wednesday. All three Ferrari-powered teams have now run their cars ahead of the test.
Pictures: 2022 Haas VF-22 on track
Video: 2022 Haas VF-22 on track
And we are GO!
— Haas F1 Team (@HaasF1Team) February 21, 2022
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- Red Bull Racing spent £230m during Verstappen’s title-winning 2021 campaign
- ‘I can’t box?’: Hamilton and Verstappen’s 2021 Abu Dhabi GP radio transcript
- Abu Dhabi’s legacy one year on: How the controversial 2021 finale changed F1
- The case for changing F1’s penalty points system as Gasly nears ban
- Aston Martin fined $450,000 for F1 budget cap violation