Alpine has begun testing its new A522 chassis at the Circuit de Catalunya.
Alpine presented two liveries on show cars in Paris on Monday. It will begin the season using a predominantly pink livery in tribute to its new sponsor BWT at the first two races of the year, before switching to a blue design closer in look to the one it ran last year.
Alpine displayed its liveries on show cars and presented images of its A522 chassis. The real car has now been seen in action for the first time.
Pictures: 2022 Alpine A522
This article will be updated
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- Red Bull Racing spent £230m during Verstappen’s title-winning 2021 campaign
- ‘I can’t box?’: Hamilton and Verstappen’s 2021 Abu Dhabi GP radio transcript
- Abu Dhabi’s legacy one year on: How the controversial 2021 finale changed F1
- The case for changing F1’s penalty points system as Gasly nears ban
- Aston Martin fined $450,000 for F1 budget cap violation