Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Singapore Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Singapore.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 Singapore Grand Prix?
- No opinion (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (2%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Lance Stroll (4%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (2%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (7%)
- Lando Norris (16%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (3%)
- Sergio Perez (63%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (2%)
Total Voters: 133
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Singapore Grand Prix
- Alfa Romeo expect another step from Zhou after confirming 2023 deal
- Closest three-team pole fight for almost 20 years in Singapore
- F1 teams back race control’s decisions on delayed start and DRS activation
- It’s “game over” if F1 fails first “vital test” of budget cap rules – Ferrari
- Mercedes discover how to bring “a big chunk of performance” to 2023 car
Debates and polls
- Has Ferrari made the right move by hiring Vasseur to replace Binotto?
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?